While Mimi was here, we went to get a big girl haircut. The stylist at the fun kids' place we go to said, "The length you're showing me is a good 7 inches when straight. If we do 3 more inches, we can donate to Locks of Love."
So Sailor and I agreed that it would be neat to help a sick girl get some beautiful blonde hair.

Her Daddy was shocked and surprised, and I felt badly for not checking with him first. (I had told him five inches, not ten!) I won't make that mistake again!
But Sailor absolutely loves her bouncy shorter hair. It curls all over her head, and feels soft and sweet. She keeps telling me thanks for cutting it.


Curly girl!!

And after all, it will grow again. :)
3 comments:
She looks so much older! Adorable. :)
Not only does she look older, she also looks more like Sunny now. Wow. Glad she liked the hair cut so much.
It really does look good! Her hair is starting to look like your pretty, blond, curly hair. Lucky girl!
Post a Comment