but i'm done with watching baby ozzie now, so this morning the troops and i packed up and drove to leander library.
we brought home 32 books.
the breakdown is as follows:
17 books for sunny, selected by him, on such topics as:
snakes
cars
octopi
planes
squid
and trucks
the rest for silver and sailor (and sunny, too), selected primarily by me, such as:
Olivia takes a trip
Pigeon wants a puppy (these books by Mo Willems are a hoot)
Little Bear's Christmas
I really want to be bigger like you (Charlie and Lola, by Lauren Child. i have a love affair with this british series, the books and the tv show)
Max counts his chickens (likewise anything by rosemary wells)
and whatever else catches my eye.
and then we come home, dump all of the books on the living room floor, and go to town.
ahhh. library bliss.
1 comments:
Kayla loves the library too! We go every Tuesday to storytime (most weeks), but I limit the number of books to 6 or 7. I just don't want to carry them all! :o)
Post a Comment