in case you were wondering:
-sailor has spots now, but
-they are not, and never were, contagious - except before they turned up. and
-silver still has spots, too, although they look a little better. and would you believe that
-both girls also have double ear infections, and
-the antibiotics the doctor prescribed are the most expensive i have ever had to buy!? but
-at least i can resume my life
:)
Tuesday, November 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Eli had a RIDICULOUSLY expensive antibiotic several months back. Very frustrating. I find if I ask my doctor to prescribe generic, she tries to do so. I often forget to ask though....
Hope they're both better soon.
the pharmacist said that WAS the generic. $95 a bottle. unbelievable.
Sounds like the kind Kayla had for her ear infection, since she was allergic to Amoxicillin. Since then, I've started putting ear drops in her ears after swimming to PREVENT ear infections. Can't afford to do otherwise!
Post a Comment