i am still here. barely. :) just exhausted by another round of colds sweeping through our little family (welcome to the start of another school year), not much sleep (thanks to the colds and silver up coughing all night), and the normal rigors of life: laundry, dishes, and two jobs besides. i haven't written because i haven't had time, and when i have had time, i haven't felt much like writing. i am waiting for my attitude and my energy to pick up again. (although tonight i decided to jot something down, because if i wait for a better attitude and more energy, we might be waiting a while. a long while.)
wishing you sweet few some better sleep than i am getting... and sending you hugs besides. heaven knows i need them too. :)
Tuesday, September 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I hope you get better quickly! I hated having colds before I had Kayla... now I hate them 100 times more!
Post a Comment