Thursday, May 21, 2009

silver smiles


i am embarrassed to admit, livie dear, just as blogging has fallen by the wayside, so, too, has my picture taking. most of the pictures i have of silver are on my mom's phone, sent to me as she cradles my little one and i run the other two wherever they need to be.
so, after your comment, i tried a little to remedy the situation:
:)




she really does smile - big, social smiles. and she has big, alert blue eyes, and a sweet, mellow personality. at least, at six weeks. :)

3 comments:

Shunshine Girl said...

Cute, cute, cute!!! You have such good looking kids! :o) I really like the first one of all 4 of you. It looks like Silver's holding her head up in it!

LivPeace said...

HOOORAY! You're the best rockstar mom ever!!! :) Not only did you include silver...but Sunny and Sailor as well! I love all your little people! And I miss you guys!

C. Beth said...

Sweet & mellow at 6 weeks? I bet it sticks. :)